Grdc is a remote desktop client based on GTK+ and Gnome. It's completely free and open-source, and follows the GNU Public License. There are two separated components in Grdc project.
The Grdc main program:
- A pure GTK+ 2.0 application!
- Maintain a list of remote desktop files for most frequently used servers
- Make quick connections by directly putting in the server name
- Remote desktops with higher resolutions are scrollable/scalable in both window and fullscreen mode
- Viewport fullscreen mode: remote desktop automatically scrolls when the mouse moves over the screen edge.
- Floating toolbar in fullscreen mode, allows you to switch between modes, toggle keyboard grabbing, minimize, etc.
- Supported network protocols: RDP, VNC, SSH, Avahi
The Grdc Gnome applet:
- A Gnome desktop applet for easy-access of Grdc main features
- List all remote desktop files and make the connection easily
- Support remote desktop files grouping feature
- Automatic service discovery using Avahi
Feature Requests |